Machine learning is a field of computer science that uses statistical techniques to give computer systems the ability to “learn” (e.g., progressively improve performance on a specific task) with data, without being explicitly programmed.
Want to know more about Machine Learning? Join our workshop. Sebelas Maret Statistics Fair (SSF) 2018 proudly presents Sebelas Maret Statistics Workshop (SSW) “Improve Your Skill with Machine Learning”.
Who are the Speakers?
- Nabil Badjri (Supervised Machine Learning using R)
- Head of Business and Solutions IYKRA
- World Bank Research Analyst 2015-2017
- Dr. Dedy Dwi Prasetya, M.Si. (Unsupervised Machine Learning using R)
- Statistics Senior Lecturer of ITS
What will you get?
- 2x coffee break and lunch
- Workshop Kit
- Free module by IYKRA
Save the date:
- Sunday, 21st October 2018
- 08.00 A.M. – 5.30 P.M.
- Venue : UNS Library Hall 2nd Floor
- Public : 350k
- Student : 300k
For registration, visit our website: ssf.uns.ac.id/ssw
Info dan Kontak:
- 6289512112869 (Whatsapp)
- Instagram : ssfuns
- Website : www.ssf.uns.ac.id
- Twitter : @ssfuns2018
- Line : @ihf8891p