IndoWaste 2017 Expo & Forum
Tempat: Jakarta Convention Center (JCC)
Tanggal: 12-14 Juli 2017
Jakarta will host Indonesia’s No.1 Waste Technology, and Solution Industry Event – IndoWaste 2017 at Jakarta Convention Center, Jakarta – Indonesia, from 12-14 July 2017. Over 10,000 professionals and trade buyers will congregate at IndoWaste 2017 Expo & Forum.
The expo will showcase over 550 exhibitors from 30 countries including pavilions from American/Europe, China, India, Sweden, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Netherlands, Denmark, and Taiwan on the latest issues from curbside collection to hazardous waste disposal, from municipal recycling programs to modern landfill operations. Supported by Ministry of Environment, Ministry of Trade, Ministry of Industry, Association of Hazardous Waste Management in Indonesia, The Indonesian Netherlands Association and Indonesian Exhibition Companies Association, the waste industry provides a wide variety of essential services. Since it launched in 2009, Indo Waste has become the industry’s essential resource for keeping up with all the news, moves, projects, trends and developments in the Indonesian waste industry.
IndoWaste 2017 Expo & Forum is a business to business event that will deliver you to targeted buyers. It’s time to position your organisation to capitalize on this growth and capture your market share at IndoWaste 2017. It is the platform to showcase your products and services for the fast growing waste industry.
- Government & Trade Associations
- Boards, ministries and municipalities in charge of environmental, energy, infrastructure and public works
- Landfill operators
- Infrastructure financers
- Sustainable development agencies
- Professional Services & Solutions
- Environmental consultants
- Compliance on health and safety
- Environment management systems
- Training and recruitment
- Waste Management, Energy & Resource Recovery Companies
- Waste management services
- Materials recovery and recycling
- Construction waste
- Healthcare waste
- Hazardous waste
- Renewable energy and alternative fuels
- Plant, Machinery & Equipment
- Balers, crushers, compactors and shredders
- Sorters, separators, conveyors
- Waste Treatment Systems (MRF, Integrated)
- Detection equipment
- Bins, skips and composters
- Vehicles & Transport
- Vehicle tracking/ Fleet management systems
- Vehicle ancillaries (skip loader, weighing systems)
- Hooks and lifts
- Manufacturers and suppliers of waste collection equipment and technologies
- Solution providers and consultants
- Vehicle ancillaries (wheel washing equipment)
- Advanced Product/Innovation Presentations
Uncover the latest, cutting-edge water technologies and solutions presented by 550 exhibitors from 30 countries, encompassing over 5000 sq.m of exhibition space.
- Major International Pavilions
Take this opportunity to see technologies across the world through international pavilions from Europe, Singapore, Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan as State and Malaysia.
- Free Technical Presentation
These sessions specially designed to provide depth knowledge on some of innovative solutions on show. Attendance is free with limited seats based on ‘first come first served’. Be sure to make direct contact to the person-in charged for each session that you wish to attend.
- Make Personal Contact and Build Network
These events is the place for architects, civil engineers, city planners, construction companies, developers, water supply companies, city councils, building owners, building & facility managers, system integrator, financial services, hotels, hospitals, M&E engineers, port/airport authorities, developers, security and fire installers, consultants, importers, distributors, and traders gather to source for the latest products for their businesses and keep up to date with the latest trends and technology.
- Forum and Seminar
In this exhibition you can attend several forums and seminars held by ministries and associations
Info dan kontak:
- Telp 1: 021-8650962
- Telp 2: 021-8644756
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: indowaste.com