Indonesia Diecast Expo 2016
Tempat: Kartika Expo – Balai Kartini Jakarta
Tanggal: 29 – 30 Oktober 2016
Harga Tiket Masuk (HTM): Rp. 30.000
Unlike any other exhibition that only focus on sellers, our expo is proudly established as the first that gather all elements in one venue in one spirit of die cast.
Communities of Die Cast in Indonesia has spread to all over Indonesia. Each of the community is ranging from hundreds of members to thousands of members, facilitated via online and local offline meet ups. Indonesia Die Cast Expo is the only nation wide event that gather each one of them in same location.
Not many knows that Indonesia has Die Cast collectors whose collections are regarded as some of the premier collections in the world. They are often attending world conventions and exhibitions, as well as winning international auction in order to earn their current status. Their collections generally just stored in their homes, until at Indonesia Die Cast Expo, they are available for viewing to general public.
Indonesia is noticed as a country with one of the highest number of Die Cast enthusiasts in it. Considerably, many of Indonesian small to medium entrepreneurs have made Die Cast selling as their core business. Only at Indonesia Diecast Expo that can accommodate the entire needs of the sellers in one venue
- CUSTOM DIECAST. Custom Die Cast is the re-work of Die Cast by re-paint, add, replaced or altered any part in order to create a personal one of a kind die cast.
- SWAP MEET. Swap Meet is a term for collectors or communities to meet up and swap their collections without any monetary exchange
- DIECAST PHOTOGRAPHY. Many photography enthusiasts have regarded die cast as one of the great object to be explored. Some are positioned with diorama, and some with solo model. Thus, it makes Die Cast Photo Competition is booming nowadays, including ones we hold as pre-event of Indonesia Die Cast Expo
- DIECAST RACE. Although Die Cast Vehicle is a non-engine item, it can be raced by the power of gravity. There are two material types of Die Cast tracks: Plastic and Aluminium. Plastic Tracks can also be divided into Loop and Straight Track. The categories of the die cast race itself have many levels from original (straight from the packaging) to professional (cost of customize it can reach tens of millions rupiah for one car)
- AUCTION. With the price range of Die Cast from tens of thousands rupiah to tens of millions rupiah, die cast is an interesting item to be auctioned among its enthusiasts, communities and collectors. What makes it can be so valuable due to limited numbers, collectible production, long history, state of the art custom, or special autographed.
- SELLING. Indonesia is noticed as a country with one of the highest number of Die Cast enthusiasts in it. Considerably, many of Indonesian small to medium entrepreneurs have made Die Cast selling as their core business. Only at Indonesia Diecast Expo that can accommodate the entire needs of the sellers in one venue.
Info dan kontak:
- Telp: 021-7395794
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: Indonesia Diecast Expo
- Twitter: @indonesiadiecastexpo
- Website: indonesiadiecastexpo.com