The Accounting and Business Competition (D’ABC) 2015 “Bridging Across Borders”
Tanggal: 16 – 17 Februari 2015
Tempat: BINUS International JWC Campus, Jl. Hang Lekir 1 No. 6 Kebayoran Baru – Jakarta
What’s it all about?
D’ABC, which stands for The Accounting and Business Competition, is an annual competition of Accounting and Business conducted by Accounting Student Club (ASC) in BINUS International University that has been gone through for 11th time on 2015.
Why “Bridging Across Borders”?
D’ABC 2015 adopts the theme “Bridging Across Borders”, which aims to be an accounting competition for the professional development of accounting students outside Indonesia. In 2015,
D’ABC will have two categories of competition:
– Global Case Competition (For University Students)
– Tournament (For High School and University Students)
– FREE Registration Fee for Global Case Competition
– Registration Fee for Tournament:
1. University :
– Early Rate Registration Fee : IDR 375.000
– Normal Rate Registration Fee : IDR 400.000
2. High School :
– Early Rate Registration Fee : IDR 400.000
– Normal Rate Registration Fee : IDR 350.000
Info dan Kontak:
Belinda : 0878 80757802
Glenda : 0817 0783117
FB : DABC BINUS INT’L
IG : DABCEvent
Twitter : @DABC_Event