The 6th Indonesian Biotechnology Conference
Tempat: Lor’in Solo Hotel Jl. Adisucipto No. 47 Karanganyar, Surakarta – Solo
Tanggal: 6 – 8 September 2016
- Local participants
- Mahasiswa S1 : Rp. 500.000
- Pascasarjana : Rp. 750.000
- Umum : Rp. 1.000.000
- International participants
- Student : USD 150
- Non Student : USD 250
The 6th Indonesian Biotechnology Conference – Lorin Solo Hotel, 6 – 8 September 2016
The role of Biotechnology is highly important as never before. It has become the new wave of world economy after the information technology. Biotechnology contributes greatly to humanity in the fields of agriculture, health, industrial and environmental processes.
Indonesia as part of the global community has the strategic advantage due to its biodiversity. The enormous potential of Indonesia in the development of biotechnology has made the forum for communication between national and international experts as a compulsary. Therefore, hundreds of researchers, academics, industrialists, businessmen, and policymakers had shown great interest and gathered in previous Indonesian Biotechnology Conference (IBC) since 1996 (Jakarta), 2008 (Bogor), and 2012 (Lombok). Indonesian Biotechnology Consortium as the organizer decides to pick the theme “ENHANCHING INDUSTRIAL COMPETITIVENESS THROUGH BIOTECHNOLOGY INNOVATION” on the occasion of the 6th IBC in Surakarta.
As in the previous events of IBC, participants from Indonesia and countries such as Japan, Germany, USA, Australia, Korea, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, are expected to deliver the cutting edge in research along with leading products in various fields of Biotechnology.
- To provide a vehicle the state of the art in research results and trends in the field of biotechnology.
- To provide discussion and interaction among industrial experts and the public about biotechnology.
- To increase awareness of policy makers and public on biotechnology’s role in national development.
- Agriculture & Forestry Biotechnology
- Health & Medical Biotechnology
- Energy and Environmental Biotechnology
- Marine Biotechnology
- Industrial Biotechnology
- Bioscience Engineering
- Abstract Submission : 7 August 2016
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance : 14 August 2016
- Full Paper Submission : 21 August 2016
- Deadline for registration (including dinner, fieldtrip, Family/Spouse, workshop ) : 14 August 2016
- Conference Date : 6 – 8 Sept 2016
- Scopus proceedings : Rp 1.500.000
- Scopus journal : USD 250
Don’t be hesitate to contact us via email or facebook for further questions : email@example.com
Info dan kontak:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: 6th INDONESIAN BIOTECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE
- Website: ibc.uns.ac.id