IRX (Internet Retailing Expo) Indonesia 2017
Tempat: Pullman Jakarta Central Park
Tanggal: 18 – 19 Januari 2017
Waktu: 09.00 – 17.00 WIB
IRX (Internet Retailing Expo) Indonesia – Pullman Jakarta Central Park, 18 – 19 Januari 2017
Internet Retailing Expo (IRX) Indonesia 2017 is back for its 2nd annual year. The event will be aimed at the progressive retail business industry and its changing landscape of how retailers interact with consumers through the multichannel shopping experience. There will be 6 conference streams that cover more pressing issues in today’s internet retail market. These are:
- The Connected Store of the Future
- Mobile Payments
- Insight Experience
- Multichannel and Operations Fulfilment
- Digital Sales & Marketing
- Digital Merchandising
Alongside a conference rich in relevant content, there will be e-Commerce clinics, networking breaks and other sessions worth your day out of the office. On top of that, we have added new features such as CMO Forum, SME Forum, E-Commerce University and 3D VR shopping experience.
- Date : 18 -19 January 2017
- Time : 09.00 – 17.00 WIB (Registration opens at 08.00 WIB)
- Venue : Pullman Jakarta Central Park
The highlights of the IRX e-commerce expo are:
- SME Forum (Half-day) – The theme is ‘Building capabilities in a digital age’. In today’s digitally empowered world, find out how you can contribute to the growth and strategy of retail industry through digital marketing and e-commerce.
- CMO Forum – The theme is “The way marketers engage customers”. This sponsored forum brings together CMOs and leading marketing executives from the across the retail industry, specifically to discuss current issues and trends, network with peers and learn about the latest retail technology solutions in a comfortable, yet focused business environments. This platform is an unique opportunity for executives to address retail industry challenges and gain actionable insight for retail marketing issues. Attending executives can make new business contacts by sharing ideas and strategies through interactive, peer-led education sessions and enjoyable networking opportunities. The event agenda features engaging presentations, think tanks, analyst Q&As and much more.
- CEO Panel Discussion : “Omni Channel retailing – Digital Transformation, Customer First” – Hear from the leaders and decision makers within the e-Commerce and retail ecosystem, their valuable and unique experiences will help you on building your omni-channel retail business and grow in today’s market.
- E-Commerce University – Offers the best mobile and e-commerce platform for retailers to learn how to build, launch and grow their online business. They learn how the use of digital platforms and mobile platforms can meet consumers’ needs, about mobile as the key part of communication strategy, marketing tools and more. Participants will be issued a Certificate of Attendance at the end of the course.
- E-Commerce Clinics – Ask the experts! These hands-on sessions at the e-commerce convention allow you to discuss in depth the key problems or challenges your retail organization faces with our experts; they will give you an independent view, and recommend solutions to help you overcome the hurdles. These clinics will run on both days at IRX 2017, starting from 11:30am.
- Start-up & Innovation Zone – With the theme of “Enabling Business value with Digital Transformation”, the Start – up Zone will showcase new products or services in the digital space. It is an ideal platform for technical managers involved in mobile commerce, digital marketing and omni-channel retailing to present their products to an audience of buyers and influencers.
- Indonesia – China – This Cross-Border e-commerce Exhibition opens up new avenues in the retail industry and technology space for retailers across geographies.
- 3D VR Shopping Experience – Learn all about 3D and Virtual Reality shopping experiences that the new-age retail industry and digital technology promise to unfurl, only at the leading e-commerce exhibition – Internet Retailing Expo Indonesia 2017.
Some of the early confirmed speakers include:
- Simon Torring, Regional Head of Merchandising (Digital), Sephora Digital SEA, Singapore
- Pankaj Khushani, Head of Media Technology Solutions – SEA, India & Korea, Google, Singapore
- Rizkie Maulana Putra, Head of E-commerce Development, Samsung Electronics Indonesia, Indonesia
- Joseph Aditya, CEO, Ralali.com, Indonesia
- Catherine Sutjahyo, CEO, Alfacart, Indonesia
Join us at Internet Retailing Expo (IRX) Indonesia 2017! Register for your pass today and get your chance to network with other peers there! internetretailingexpo-asia.com/Registrations
If you wish to attend with your colleagues, enjoy our Group Discount (3 delegates & above)!
Info dan kontak:
Dipublikasikan oleh @HaiEvent