IFMAC & WOODMAC 2016
Tempat: Jakarta International Expo (JIExpo), Kemayoran
Tanggal: 28 – 30 September 2016
IFMAC & WOODMAC 2016 – Jakarta International Expo, 28 – 30 September’16
International Furniture Manufacturing Components Exhibition (IFMAC) 2016
As the country’s demand for quality furniture mirrors property growth in Indonesia, local businesses will upgrade their processes through advance innovations to meet style and trend demands, faster service expectations and delivery turn-around.
Since achieving a total value of US$1.9 billion in furniture export in 2014, Indonesia has earmarked itself to cater to over 5% of the total global market valuing to more than US$5 billion within ten years or less. Supported by the country’s competitive labour wages and the wide availability of skilled workforce, Indonesia will shine further as a highly attractive market and lucrative manufacturing base for furniture companies capable of supplying to customers worldwide.
Woodworking Machinery Exhibition (WOODMAC) 2016
The exhibition highlights the production efficiency in the use of woodworking machinery and tools and latest innovations in fitting technology. Showcase of these sought-after innovations can increase Indonesia’s output quality potential in the midst of robust industry competition within the global wood-products export and import markets.
Technological advancement in the woodworking sector will steer greater productivity across its downstream supply chain even beyond related sectors such infrastructure and property, building and construction, architectural and interior design and others including the upstream wood-based raw materials and commodity markets. Held alongside IFMAC, WOODMAC will provide vast business opportunities that Indonesia’s furniture and woodworking industries offer by optimizing the use of high-tech machinery that are critical for the country’s onward progress in the sectors.
IFMAC & WOODMAC 2016 in concurrent with INDOFASTENER 2016 and IHS 2016.
- Machines, Materials and Components for Upholstery & Bedding
- Machines, Materials and Components for Interior Works
- Timber Trading, Raw Materials and Components for Furniture Production
- Adhesives, Abrasive, Paint and Coatings
- Paper & Membrane, Foils
- Furniture Art Glass
- Veneer, Decorative Surfaces
- Wood, Wood-based Panels, Surface Treatments
- Furniture Fittings, Locks
- Textile & Upholstery
- Associations, Industry Media and Publications
- Forestry and Wood Processing Industry
- Furniture Components Manufacturers
- Furniture Designers
- Furniture Manufacturing Components & Materials Trading
- Furniture Manufacturers
- Furniture Wholesale and Retail
- Government Institutions and Trade Promotion Bodies
- Hardware Furniture
- Importers, Exporters, & Traders
- Interior Designers & Architects and Developers
- Interior Designers & Building Companies
- Machinery Accessories Trades
- Mattresses & bedding manufacturers, accessories & suppliers
- Panel Board Furniture Manufacturers
- Panel Board Manufacturers
- Research and Development Institutions for Furniture and Furniture Design
- Surface Treatment Companies
- Timber Manufacturers
- Trade Media & Publications
- Training Institutions and Universities
- Wooden Door Manufacturers
- Wood and Furniture Components Trading
- Wood Product Manufacturers
- Woodworking Machinery Traders
It’s time to reach key decision makers and multiply your sales figures through IFMAC and WOODMAC that will bring a comprehensive, one-stop trade exhibition with unparalleled benefits. Excite future clients with your new products, machinery and technologies over three days at IFMAC & WOODMAC 2016!
Complimentary entry to Indonesia’s Leading Furniture & Woodworking Event!
- View the latest products & innovations
- Network with distinguished professionals from top companies
- Participate at various concurrent events and seminars
- Gain critical industry information from experts
- Grab opportunities to be a distributor or local partners of international companies
Info dan kontak: