Effective Time Management
Tempat: Hotel Harris Tebet/Hotel Park Cawang
Tanggal: 25 Januari 2016
Waktu: 09.00-17.00 WIB
Harga tiket masuk:
- Normal Rate: Rp. 2.150.000/orang
- Special Rate: Pay 2 participants get 3 participants
Effective Time Management Workshop – Jakarta, 25 Januari 2016
EFFECTIVE TIME MANAGEMENT
The Time Management is designed for person who has subordinate; has opportunity to manage his/her activities; and has willingness to improve the productivity in doing business and achieve goals, business and personal life.
- Understand the importance of time management or good time management
- Maximize your energy by understanding your personal energy cycle
- Understand the obstacles occurred when performing task.
- Know how to overcome stress at work
- Plan and conduct the task in accordance with your work pattern
- Delegate your task to the right people
- Know yourself and work
- Recognize the obstacles to Time Management or Success Time Management
- Prioritize your work and activity
- Control “Procrastination”
- Manage the stress at work
How is the Program Delivered ?
The delivery of this program used range of techniques and tools such as discussion, self reflection, group activities and skills practice.
Facilitation: Learning session group, discussion and presentation
Trainer: T. Bagus Sudaryanto
He has spent most of his professional career in retail industry with various different positions, i.e. Store Manager, Operational/ Branch Manager, and Business & Development Manager. Currently, He is running 2 domain business : as Director KAM School Indonesia and Managing Director of Kayana Food Indonesia (Retail Business-Restaurant/Cafe). His experience in the retail industry and the HR Learning & Developmentl has delivered training he mastered a variety of topics including: Retail Management, Retail Operational, Strategic Account Management, Strategic Selling, Sales Negotiation, Managing Customer Profitability, Category Management, and others.
Prior Work Experience:
- National Capabilty & Development Senior Manager Coca Cola Amatil Indonesia (2012 – March 2014)
- National Learning & Development Senior Manager Coca Cola Amatil Indonesia (2005-2012).
- National Operational Manager, PT Pasar Raya Sri Ratu (2003-2005).
- Business and Development Manager, PT Ahold Indonesia (Tops Supermarket-member of Royal Ahold, Nederland) (2002-2003).
- Branch Manager for West & Central Java Area, PT Ahold Indonesia (1999-2002).
- District Manager, Jakarta Area, PT Ahold Indonesia (1998-1999).
- Store Manager, PT Hero Supermarket Tbk (1996-1998).
- Assistance Store Manager, PT Hero Supermarket (1994-1996).
Info dan kontak:
Ratih & Rama
Telp. /Fax. 021 29386827, 021 29386831
Mobile : 0838 9450 9000, 0811 892647
Email : [email protected];